Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Congratulations!!


So today while eating my lunch it dawned on me that LUNCHABLES have been around since I was in elementary school. How awesome is that? I'm 26 on the verge of 27, do the math, that's a LONG time! They haven't changed much, either. Same crackers (although now with a serving of whole grain), same turkey (although now served with only 100% turkey breast), same sliced cheese (they didn't have anything to say on the cheese), and Capri Sun (100% juice). I couldn't believe how something so simple as an Oscar Meyer Lunchable could survive and still be favored for that many years. I can't think of anything else that's been around that long. Well, I guess there's TV, Highlighters, Scissors, Water, Coke, but nothing is as cool as the LUNCHABLE! You might be asking yourself "is it as good as it was back then?" and my unbiased thoughts are IT'S BETTER! I now get to pick out which ones I want, use my own money and eat at whatever time of day I want. So much better than when I was 7 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment