Monday, March 1, 2010

MMHMM

So I have a new cd that I'm obsessed with, It's Relient K's 2004 release "MMHMM." I was introduced to the song "Which to bury; us or the hatchet" while listening to Pandora the other day and I was instantly in love. I decided to check out the entire cd to see if it was equally as moving. I can say, without a doubt, that it is.

Here is my list of favorites that I have on repeat:

Who I Am Hates Who I've Been- The lyrics to this song seriously made my heart do a somersault. I found an acoustic version of this song that just makes my world stand still every time I listen to it. Perfection.

The One I'm Waiting For- I can't even put into words how much I adore this song. I feel like it was written for me, no I'm not conceited or even overly confident. But when it says "and I'm still waiting for you to be the one I'm waiting for" I can't help but relate.

Which To Bury; Us or The Hatchet- BEST.BREAK-UP.SONG.EVER.

Let It All Out-
"But tomorrow, upon hearing what I did- I will stare at you in disbelief- oh, inconsistent me- crying out for consistency.." I know, right?!

So those are my favs as of right now. I cannot wait to run out of this office in a hour and crank the volume up in my car and submerge myself in Relient K.

No comments:

Post a Comment