Tuesday, March 30, 2010

show me some skin I might bite it

I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with you....

I absolutely adore Benjamin Taylor and his new album "The Legend of Kung Folk Part 1 (The Killing Bite)." I stumbled upon it this past weekend and was instantly in HEART with the song "Wicked Way." It's so catchy and unique. It's THAT song that instantly puts a smile on my face and a little pep in my step. I want the entire world to listen to it and just relax. My other absolute favorite from Mr. Taylor is his acoustic cover of Macy Gray's "I Try." This was my original encounter with Mr. Taylor and it was a smash! After some research I came upon a factoid that has consumed my heart and mind... BENJAMIN TAYLOR is the SON of JAMES TAYLOR! Hello!!!!! No wonder I adore this boy so much! JT is like my idol, I cannot get enough of him and his mellow, feel good music. Handyman, oh baby!

"I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with you
I’m just being honest cause I know the other guys are thinking just the same way too
And I’m not gonna lie and say that I will take you out to dance there’s just no chance ‘cause I don’t even like the same music you do
I just wanna have my wicked way with you
So don’t you fight it Cause I know you’re gonna like it
Show me some skin I might bite it
I wanna have my wicked with you.
So I’m not gonna come over and meet your mom and dad
They know that I was bad"

p.s. Could you honestly imagine a guy saying this to you? It might be kind of nice to know their intentions up front rather than be another victim of the game.... or maybe we all just like the game? I think my pants would automatically just drop if Benjamin Taylor sang that to me.. quirky hair, goofy smile and all..... yep, I'm THAT girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment