Friday, April 2, 2010

mr. collins- - I adore you

For some odd reason, I am obsessed with Phil Collins "Against All Odds." I'm playing it over and over as if it's the first time I've ever heard it. How is it that a classic can come back into our lives and leave us with the feeling that it's brand new?

I get this way with music. Very nostalgic. Memories flood in the minute I hear a song that was once on repeat in my life. I love how a single song can take me back to a specific time in my life. I can almost smell the air on that particular day.

Postal Service - Against All Odds: reminds me of college and my obsession with the movie Wicker Park. I can feel my apartment, I can feel the berber carpet and the freshly stained ikea furniture. I remember the endless hours I spent in my room watching movies like Boondock Saints and Moulin Rouge.

That's all I have for this Friday afternoon. Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment