Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10.05.10

It's October which means the seasons are supposed to change.... right? I find it hilarious how the weather today is better than most of the days in August and September, I'd say 85%. RIDICULOUS. Just when I'm starting to prepare myself for the cold and wicked months ahead, Mother Nature plays tricks on me and teases me with SUNSHINE. I'm already starting to miss Chelan and that yummy feeling of Summer, don't throw Sunshine at me and expect me to remain calm, clothed and inside!

I mean I'm so confused when I have to get dressed in the morning. It's cold, so I immediately want to put on some irritating wool sweater and ugg boots, but then I see sunshine and I immediately throw on flip flops. My hair is doing some weird static cling routine since the air is so dry (what does that have to do with this post?). I see the leaves changing, I can feel my birthday approaching and yet I feel like yummy summer is trying to make it up to me (see post below).

Oh well, I guess I'll just continue to be weather challenged and mix winter items with my favorite flip flops (i.e. plaid long sleeve button up shirt and Old Navy flip flops)

No comments:

Post a Comment