Friday, July 10, 2009

yumm'o

All I can smell today is my freshly washed bra, undies and tank top. I washed them last night with my on again- off again favorite detergent Kirkland Signature Brand. Having fresh smelling clothes is like a day trip to heaven. I swear I'm not lying when I say I LOVE doing laundry. It's a chore that I absolutely get pumped about, especially if I know that I have new detergents to play around with. If I'm not head over heels in love with the way my clothes smell, I have zero problem washing them again. This weekend I'm planning on washing up all of the clothes I have laying around + my bedding + my blankets so that my entire condo smells fresh and clean (so fresh and so clean clean :))

Now if I could only fall this head over heels in love with doing the dishes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment