Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Red, White & Drunk

I have no idea what this weekend is going to entail, all I know is I'm going to be drunk, sunburnt and overdosing on red, white and blue decorations. Last year I missed out on my beloved holiday and was forced to celebrate in Italy (tough life, right?). This year I've hit up 3 party stores for the perfect amount of red, white and blue gear and I'm more pumped than humanly possible. I made the best of the best R.O.C.K in the U-S-A i pod mix last night. Hopefully this year I don't:

1. blow out the speakers at the cabin
2. get too drunk to the point of forgetting about my tunes
3. end up in the hospital
or
4. the barge blows up ruining our tunes and fireworks show

I've even perfected my jello shots just for the weekend. One would think that I would even go as far as making these color coordinated but I don't like the blue flavor that much! I cannot, CANNOT wait to decorate the cabin. My goal every year is to make it look like Uncle Sam puked all over it, so far each year the mission has been achieved. This year I'm taking it ONE step further and dressing myself up in as much red, white and blue shit as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment