Friday, March 27, 2009

"We're Sissy's"

If you've ever hung out with my family you will learn quickly that my Sister and I refer to ourselves as "Sissy." I rarely hear my full name being used in conversation, it's always "hey Sissy..." "Sissy do you think...?" "Sissy can you...?" "yes Sissy.." (I think you get the picture). Well anyways yesterday my Sissy and I went shopping, because she's moving to Italia in September for a year (le sigh) and needs clothes.

This is usually a terrible combination: Sissy + Sissy + shopping + no budget = J. Crew hates and loves us.


Everytime I would go to ask Sissy a question I would start it by saying her name "Sissy" and everytime she would answer my question she would throw in my name "Sissy." The once smiling cashier at J. Crew was close to tears towards the end of my Sissy's $659 purchase. I shit you not, she purchased $659 worth of the fucking CUTEST clothes (see image above). She snapped a picture of herself on her way to assist my Mom at the NW Women's show this morning.

Everytime we discuss the fact that we refer to ourselves as "Sissy" her simple and satisfying answer is always...
"Sissy, were sissy's!"

If you like her look check out these new arrivals at Jcrew.com: cotton ripple ruffle shirt, French terry cardigan, vintage slim jeans (worn wash),

No comments:

Post a Comment