Friday, March 27, 2009

Flashbulb Fuschia


My essentials for this years spring are a few of OPI's new shades (inspired by LC) pictured here is "Done out in Deco" which I am currently sporting on my toes. I originally bought it with the intent of using it for my fingers but a french manicure felt more appropriate.
<--------


The second shade I plan to use until it runs out is "Flashbulb Fuschia" to me this is a more updated version of "Pompeii Purple" which is an all-time fav. -->





My third spring accessory is a big black floppy beach hat. I bought on
e at J.Crew last night for $35. <--- It will be perfect for my trip to Maui







To go with my hat and bright nails I will need these
------> Chanel Aviators
(inspired by my Ma!)


I cannot wait for the sun to start shinning so I can sport sunglasses in the morning and at night! What can I say I've been addicted to stunna shades, nail polish and some form of hat since I was a babe ;)
<----- my cousin and I circa 1980-something?

No comments:

Post a Comment