Friday, June 26, 2009

A Midget


This is just too good to not share....

So last night I ventured to my Parents' house for dinner, it was Italian food and I was dying to eat whatever was being served. As we sat around talking about life, my Dad's current obsession with Jada Pinkett Smith and how nice she is, was brought up. My Mom started in about Jada's new show and how small she is and how all of the actors around her must all be 5'5 or under because she never seems that short compared to them. In an attempt to describe her small statue my Mom referred to her as a "midget" with hand motions and all..... she then said,

"you know...... (pointing in my direction) like BITTY!!!!"

at that point my Dad lost it, my Mom turned beet red realizing what she just said and my entire family laughed their asses off. My Dad went even further and began to say that "people of my kind should be put on an island far away, send them through the system, don't let them multiply, the actors in Jada's new show must have been specifically ordered from the midget island." I don't think I've ever seen my Dad and Sister laugh so hard, my Mom get so embarrassed, and me remain completely sober over one comment.

Hope that made your day as much as it made my evening ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment