Monday, June 29, 2009

Bittersweet


I forgot what your voice sounded like. It was extremely difficult to see you come to life on the TV screen this past Saturday. I forgot your facial expressions and the way your mouth moved. It was beautiful to see you smile and laugh, to be alive, human. It's amazing how much time has passed and how with one image, or sound, it's as if you never left. I know you are with me everyday, I constantly feel you. I miss you, I hope you know how much I love you.

p.s. Can you possibly help out "your" team? Maybe put my name closer to the top of the list? If you didn't get to see them win the SuperBowl, maybe you'll help me achieve that?

"A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep"

No comments:

Post a Comment