Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's all Greek to me....

........Literally. Life in general sometimes feels like a foreign language, something I never excelled at in school. I wonder how many other people get confused like I do over life's simplest things. For example... pulling into a residential area, I have to cross a double yellow to turn into my complex, is this breaking the law? What is the point of creating a space for some complex's and then none for others? Do I need to use that space to complete a u-turn? What is the purpose, and why does it confuse me to the point of blogging about it?

Another "Greek" moment is my new gym has an extremely nice locker-room and I've been taking full advantage of it. The showers however are completely F'd, what is the point of semi smoking out the glass in between each stall? If I can see through the wannabe glass, then it isn't doing its job. Why wouldn't you give your members more privacy? I mean the bathrooms have their own glass door that separates them from the locker section. The showers have nothing of this sort. There is ONE bench in the shower section, how is that convenient? Where am I supposed to get undressed? On Tuesday my shower had ZERO water pressure so the water just dribbled down against the wall, I literally had to lean against the wall to wash out the already drying shampoo, imagine that. There are towel hooks at the polar opposite side of the shower section.....really?! How is this supposed to work? Maybe I'm just a prude.... who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment