Friday, September 18, 2009

Oink Oink Baby

....Well shit, flu season is in full swing. I haven't even put my summer clothes away and I'm already stocked up on sick supplies. What started out as a tickle in my throat has quickly progressed to a full blown sickness. I didn't even get a chance to go out and get the flu shot, how in the world did I catch this? I'm a Purell hand sanitizer Nazi, I take vitamins like they're going out of style and I drink tons of water. Not to mention I've been getting plenty of sleep, working out really hard and pretty much taking really good care of myself.

Is this my body's way of telling me it would rather be lazy? I am so bummed out by this. I hate not feeling well and I hate even more when I can't kick it. I didn't think I was susceptible to catching the H1N1 (oink) because I'm never around sick people. But, thanks to good ole WAZZU visiting Qwest field for a football game, I'm down and out.

I've never felt closer to death in all of my life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment