Thursday, December 3, 2009

You spin me right round...

I did a spin class this week. I've never felt so exhilarated in my entire life... until reality kicked in and I realized that I am OUT OF SHAPE and tore something in my left leg.

I wish I was kidding. I'm leaving for DC tomorrow morning where I will be WALKING and touring all of America's history and I have a bum leg. Pissed doesn't even begin to describe how upset I am. I've been applying icy hot and taking Excedrin back and muscle extra strength like it's my only job in life. I'm still gimpy and I can barely move... literally.

Hell no will I resort to a wheelchair.. how embarrassing would that be? How do I explain to people that I didn't fall or have surgery or even twist my leg in any normal way.. no in fact I was trying to get in shape and took an exercise class and failed... EPICALLY.

F.M.L

I also almost fell off the bike. I can't even explain that without giving a demonstration and I'm far too lazy to capture that with pictures or a video clip. Just know that it was so VERY typical and awesome.

I'm pretty sure, as soon as I'm healed.. I'll march my fat ass back into that gym and attempt spin again. It just HURTS TOO DAMN GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment