Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Burned out, Bruised and Beaten

"and you said I know that this will hurt, but if I don't break your heart, then things will just get worse. if the burden seems too much to bear, remember the end will justify the pain it took to get us there.."


I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm also guilty of over analyzing everything in my life. Two things that seriously cannot go hand in hand and end with success. I have the ability to talk myself into and out of the most ridiculous situations just by over analyzing something. A conversation, a picture posted on facebook, lack of text messaging (yes, it means something when you don't text). You name it, and I will obsess over it until I am blue in the face, or red, seeing as how this stress leads to hours on the treadmill. Regardless, my hopeless romantic bone in my body allows me to fall ever so easily for anyone that crosses my path; granted I am attracted to them and have chemistry. (I'm not talking about a random person who catches my eye, not that crazy!) I am passionate, and with this passion, I put my heart out there for all to see and eventually hurt. I literally have no idea how and why I do this. I don't know how to change it, I don't even know how to control it. I'm burned out, bruised and beaten and I can't seem to do a damn thing to make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment