Wednesday, August 18, 2010

crazy town

I love my house in Chelan. I love spending quality time with the people that matter the most in my life. I love how free I feel the minute I drive through Snoqualmie Pass and start to see a change of scenery. The relaxed lifestyle of a small town is so refreshing, so personal and quaint yet so dangerous. After having a house in this small town for almost 13 years, I have definitely created some incredible and not so incredible memories. Some worth mentioning and some that I would pay $1 million to forget. This Summer I feel like I created some of those memories that will last a lifetime. The type that have a soundtrack, similar to the Summer of '98. The Summer of '98 can instantly be recalled to memory within seconds of hearing Santana, Chicago or Brandy "The Boy is Mine." Needless to say, it was a Summer that I'll never forget. Epic failures and even more incredible gains, it's safe to say that I've definitely changed.

Summer of 2010 Soundtrack:

David Nail - Turning Home
Lil Jon feat LMFAO - Get Outta Your Mind
Taio Cruz - Dynamite
Lady Antebellum - American Honey
Tim McGraw - Still
TechN9ne - I'm a Player
Zac Brown Band - Free (with violin intro)
Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue
The Who - Love Reign O'er Me
Oasis - Wonderwall
Usher - Oh My Gosh
Brandon Flowers - Crossfire
Travie McCoy feat Bruno Mars - Billionaire
Eminem feat Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Eminem feat Lil Wayne - No Love
Rihanna - Wait is Over
Josh Turner - All Over Me
Lady Antebellum - Our Kind Of Love
Carrie Underwood - Undo It
Reba McEntire - On The Radio
Darius Rucker - Come Back Song
Zac Brown Band feat Alan Jackson - As She's Walking Away
Trace Adkins - This Ain't No Love Song
Paper Tongues - Ride to California
3OH3 - Touchin On My
Bruno Mars feat Cee-Lo - The Other Side
Kenny Chesney - The Boys of Fall
Kenny Chesney - Anything But Mine
Tim McGraw - All We Ever Find
Taylor Swift feat Colbie Caillat - Breathe
The Band Perry - If I Die Young
Lee Brice - Love Like Crazy
Jason Aldean - Don't Give Up On Me

No comments:

Post a Comment