Friday, August 6, 2010

summer.of.love

Everyone has a time of year that reminds them of LOVE. For most its the holiday season, presents, mistletoe, hot chocolate, valentines day hearts, etc. For me, it's always been Summer. The minute the sun starts to shine in this Evergreen, 24/7 car wash state, I immediately feel like I could fall in love. I love, LOVE. I'm obsessed with tan fingers intertwined and freckled noses meeting with a kiss. As soon as I can smell Summer, I am in love.

This Summer, I don't see myself falling in LOVE, maybe LUST? It's not as beautiful, and it usually dissolves before it truly evolves into anything of importance, but it's still fun. All around me I am witnessing the act of falling in love, or being in love. I don't think there is anything more beautiful in life than the act of falling in love. It's impossible not to admire it and be inspired by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment