Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blind.

The sun has finally started to come out and make regular appearances. I cannot even explain how happy this makes my heart. I am such a sun bunny, it's ridiculous. With the excitement of warm weather approaching, I have mixed feelings of the memories that come with the change of seasons. Maybe it's just because everything is so fresh, or because I'm constantly being raped by my memory. I'm not sure. I'm not even going to go into details about my memory and the beautiful and horrific things it does to me. I'm a Scorpio and by definition we are unable to let things go, add an impeccable memory to that equation, and you have me, a zoo.

My motivation behind this post: Ke$ha - Blind

"I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me
Never gonna catch me cry
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me til the day you die"

In my opinion, it's the perfect "sunny weather" song, I listen to it on blast with my windows down and sunglasses on! Give it a whirl, or don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment