Thursday, March 25, 2010

shine like gold, buzz like a bee

Spring is almost here, well, I guess technically the first day of Spring was on the 20th. So let me rephrase, Spring WEATHER is almost here, which means NEW THREADS! I've already started my virtual shopping to see what's out there and what I potentially will be obsessed with as the sun starts to make a more regular appearance. I went to DSW the other night and bought some kick ass flips from Roxy. They aren't exactly a necessity but they sure are super cute! I also bought a boyfriend cardigan from Old Navy, or ON as I like to call it. I can honestly spend hours upon hours at ON, I just love their shit. I go pretty frequently just to grab sale items or scope out whats new on the floor. I'm totally a thrifty retail junky. HOWEVER I'm not a huge fan of Ross and TJMax, I'm sure there are tons of items I'm missing out on, but the huge blue rod that sticks out of the carts at Ross, freaks me out. I think its scary.... then again.... a lot of things scare me. Whatever, this blog is boring and lame. Just wanted to get on here and write about something besides boy drama, for once!

ta-da! I'll dish the dirt in my next post.

"Smile" - Uncle Kracker (but seriously how the fuck is this on CMT's website? I'm sorry.. country how?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment