Wednesday, March 17, 2010

with or without you

I'm totally becoming that annoying friend that complains about the same shit every day to the same people. I take advice (the same advice) and think about it. I let it roll around in my heart and head for awhile and then make the same damn decisions, over and over and over again. I mean really, what the shit is it gonna take for me to "see the big picture" and drop the douche bag?

I love my friends for putting up with the same questions and same outcome. I am so in love with the fact that they 1. don't give up on the idea of me catching on 2. even if they are frustrated or extremely annoyed, they give solid sound advice as if its the first time hearing about it and 3. tell it to me straight with no bullshit in sight.

My Sister told me after seeing "He's Just Not That Into You," that it was a movie written for me. I own it, along with the book and even the female's version "Be Honest, You're Not That Into Him Either." (it's ok to laugh at the fact that I'm still clueless)

So here I am, hung up on the same guy that I've been trying to figure out since October. What is it about this particular person that keeps me on my toes? I've had a few serious relationships, I've dated, I've been single, my world has clearly been spinning since the moment I took my first breath. So why WHY WHY can't I come to the conclusion that I'm going to be just PERFECT with or without him? That my heart will keep on ticking, with or without him?

I'm laughing as I write this because here I am, wasting precious brain cells to write this blog, which will generate the same advice I received a month ago. God Bless you my friends, thank you for having the patience of a saint <3>

"With or Without You" - U2

No comments:

Post a Comment